Mid-Century Ranch Open House

rps324

I saw that the listing agent on this one is holding it open on Sunday the 30th from 3 to 5. I have been keeping an eye on this one because while it is not the flat-roof mod type, it is a great roman-brick ranch house with a ton of cool original features still intact. I fear for really original ones like this because they are so few and far between and often times end up in the hands of people who think they need "updating" by Home Cheapo. Unfortunately a lot of mod people pass up the more ranch types in hopes of finding something with more contemporary lines. So some of these fall between the cracks even though they would look very cool with the right furniture & things.

With over 3100 sq ft for $179,900 asking price, with just a little work, somebody could get a really nice place! Anyway, if any of you are looking, or are out and about Sunday, it will open from 3 to 5. It's 8206 Glencrest at the corner of Montglen in Glenbrook.

LINK:

8206 Glencrest

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

I saw that the listing agent on this one is holding it open on Sunday the 30th from 3 to 5. I have been keeping an eye on this one because while it is not the flat-roof mod type, it is a great roman-brick ranch house with a ton of cool original features still intact. I fear for really original ones like this because they are so few and far between and often times end up in the hands of people who think they need "updating" by Home Cheapo. Unfortunately a lot of mod people pass up the more ranch types in hopes of finding something with more contemporary lines. So some of these fall between the cracks even though they would look very cool with the right furniture & things.

With over 3100 sq ft for $179,900 asking price, with just a little work, somebody could get a really nice place! Anyway, if any of you are looking, or are out and about Sunday, it will open from 3 to 5. It's 8206 Glencrest at the corner of Montglen in Glenbrook.

LINK:

8206 Glencrest

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

I'll definately come by Sunday to see. Maybe I will see you and other HAIF people there.

An itty bitty ranch in Shepherd Forest.

That is a great little area. I'm glad you finally found something.

One other thing on this house, it does have the original blue-prints still in it. The current owners custom built it for themselves.

• The title was changed to Mid-Century Ranch Open House