Heights Clock Tower At 611 W. 22nd St.

Otto Mation

A week and a half ago, Radom Capital spotlighted their office renovation. Their office is located at 631 W 22nd St in the Heights Clock Tower (611 W 22nd St.)

Below are a few screenshots of the images posted to Radom Capital's Instagram post. The photos were taken by Francisco Ramos, a local architecture and interior design photographer.

Instagram caption:

631 W 22nd St / Radom Office 2 (after and before)⁠

631 W 22nd St was constructed in the 1920s as a standalone building that housed factory workers at the Heights Clock Tower complex next door. Over the years, it served as an antique store, artist lofts and corporate office space. We remodeled the space into the Radom Capital HQ, highlighting the original cypress clerestory replacing the boarded-up exterior with operable double-hung windows and creating 3 new green spaces. It’s a magical little structure.⁠

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1uyvuTpL46/

lTwS1kf.jpg

VJzD1ov.jpg 

• Like 2

A proposed subdivision plat for the 611 W 22nd St parcel on the W 23rd St portion was submitted to city's planning department on Friday. The name of the proposed subdivision plat is Heights Clock Tower.

According to the information submitted, developers the plat's purpose is to create one unrestricted reserve. The reserve size is 1.36 acres.

The subdivision plat was submitted in late December I'm not sure if this was on last week's planning commission agenda or not (I know, I could look and see.) If it wasn't, then it my be appear in one of the upcoming ones.

YY7L0zL.jpg

HUnwByU.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

A proposed subdivision plat for the 611 W 22nd St parcel on the W 23rd St portion was submitted to city's planning department on Friday. The name of the proposed subdivision plat is Heights Clock Tower.

A correction on my part: The Heights Clock Tower subdivision plat was submitted last month.

• 2 months later...

A mechanical permit was purchased last week for 611 W 22nd St, Suite 1A:

Details from the permit:

• Use: 3,500 sf conversion / restaurant 1-2-3-a2-b '15IBC 100%spk
  • FCC Group: Non-residential alteration

The permit is for the remodel of Dandelion Cafe's forthcoming Heights location. It's taking over Kraftsmen Baking's former space at Heights Clocktower / Heights Clock Tower.

7BRBczR.png