All the new posters

25 minutes ago, KinkaidAlum said:

So glad I wasn't the only one! 

How do you feel about these new posters? If you could be choose to be one of them, who would you choose? O.K. I'll start. I'd be Cookie because she's sweet.

Wow, I had no idea there were so many to choose from! Where do you recommend I start when trying to pick someone? I was raised to believe that I should treat others the same, but technology today makes it so difficult to figure out what to do next. 

6 minutes ago, brian0123 said:

Wow, I had no idea there were so many to choose from! Where do you recommend I start when trying to pick someone? I was raised to believe that I should treat others the same, but technology today makes it so difficult to figure out what to do next. 

Those are very good questions, brian0123. I recommend reading and prayer. I like to pray on the beach. Are there any beaches that maybe are relatively unknown that you could share with the board? 

1 minute ago, KinkaidAlum said:

Those are very good questions, brian0123. I recommend reading and prayer. I like to pray on the beach. Are there any beaches that maybe are relatively unknown that you could share with the board? 

Please make sure to note whether the beaches have good coffee options. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, mollusk said:

Please make sure to note whether the beaches have good coffee options. :ph34r:

That is a good point, mollusk. Do you have a particular type of coffee you prefer? I like mine black and strong unlike Trump. What do you think of Trump? Will he be good for the country or should I report him as a sexual predator? 

On 11/12/2016 at 8:18 AM, mollusk said:

Coffees, tablets, opinions... so many choices!  What to do, what to do??

If you're an old timer, stick to the point of the site...architecture....otherwise you're a bot.

old people.jpg

With so much going on in Houston right now (The Texans notwithstanding) this is a silly conversation.

On 11/13/2016 at 4:00 PM, Dustin said:

If you're an old timer, stick to the point of the site...architecture....otherwise you're a bot.

old people.jpg

With so much going on in Houston right now (The Texans notwithstanding) this is a silly conversation.

So are you going to admit to being a bot or nah?

In his mind they do.

I like the real estate and transportation sections of this site as those topics, while focusing on Houston, can apply to anywhere else. 

I think it's sad that discussions like this take place.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go find a way to un-follow this topic so I quit getting notifications about it.

Archived