Rocio Romero

Lowbrow

http://www.rocioromero.com/homelv.htm

My dad owns some property up in North Texas and I was thinking about the possibility of putting up one of these LV homes on it. Anyone ever heard of these? How about other alternatives?

Here is an example:

http://www.luminhaus.com/

snow1_2.jpg

Those seem pretty cool. I have not seen those before, but if I owned some land I would think about plopping one of those down on it. With the open floor plan there are countless things you could do to one of those things.

The location is in north texas near Lake Texoma. Fairly hilly and green with decent views. My dad has a doublewide up there right now but it is occupied by his 6 or 7 dogs that disagree with my sinuses, eyes and breathing in general. This would be my haven.

I would definately stay within the "cantoni" decor.

The location is in north texas near Lake Texoma. Fairly hilly and green with decent views. My dad has a doublewide up there right now but it is occupied by his 6 or 7 dogs that disagree with my sinuses, eyes and breathing in general. This would be my haven.

I would not stay in that Rocio Romero house without blinds or atleast curtians.

Sounds like a great place for a home like this. To me, something like this seems somewhat less obtrusive than a sfr or manufactured home.

I would not stay in that Rocio Romero house without blinds or atleast curtians.

I was thinking the same thing. At nights with the lights on it looks sorta creepy. All those deer and rabbits could see right in.

Seriously, I would have window coverings installed which would probably cost as much as the whole "house."