Small Condominium Building At 1921 Hazard St.

Urbannizer

Being a condo has nothing to do with appearance. It's a form of ownership.

So they would co-own the building and share each other's maintenance? Seems odd for just two units. Would most town home farms be considered condos since they share responsibility for the gate? Or not because they own each individual parcel of land?

So they would co-own the building and share each other's maintenance? Seems odd for just two units. Would most town home farms be considered condos since they share responsibility for the gate? Or not because they own each individual parcel of land?

It depends on the CCR's for the townhomes. If the owners each own a portion of the common elements (e.g. driveway), then they would be condos. If an HOA owns and maintains the driveway, it would be a PUD. Condos have an insurance policy covering the entire structure, among other traits as well. Often, a condominium regime is created where there are shared walls between townhomes. If the homes are freestanding, a PUD may be used instead.

I'm guessing it's at least three units, if not more.

It's a 50'x100' lot, so each floor probably has about 3500 s.f. 4th floor is probably a single unit. 2nd and 3rd might be single or two units per floor. Ground floor (mostly) parking.

I'm guessing it's at least three units, if not more.

It's a 50'x100' lot, so each floor probably has about 3500 s.f. 4th floor is probably a single unit. 2nd and 3rd might be single or two units per floor. Ground floor (mostly) parking.

That could work if it was one parking space a unit. I'm thrown off by the dual garages.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Small Condominium Building At 1921 Hazard St.

Archived