• Dallas
    • Anywhere but Houston
    • Somewhere near The Woodlands
    • Someplace LIKE The Woodlands
    • Hawaii
    • Tahiti
    • Other

~ but I am sick of the US ~
Me to!!! I'm "sick" of having the opportunity to realize any dream I have, as long as I'm willing to work for it. I'm also "sick" of the almost absolute freedom to say what I want, to anyone I want, without fear of my government's intervention. I'm "sick" of alot more things here in the states but it would take to long to mention. <_<

Edit: Of all the places I've lived and traveled to, I would still pick the Rice/West U area to live. I don't know what it is, but I love it over there.

Edited by Gary

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy these are OLD topics but what the hell.
Ah HA, so it is you voting on all these old polls :P , like which city is the largeest land wise and the nmainguy birthday poll!

What was the point of resurrecting these's two old threads? :wacko::P

Edited by Marty

or the top floor of the JPMorgan Chase Tower.

It'd be sweet to buy out the space. Besides I have no problem with that standard office building smell anyway so keep that too. ^_^

While on office building conversions, I'd also go for the Wells Fargo Tower's upper set of skylobbies. For some reason I love the cross bracing you see on the inside, plus I think the eastern view is a bit of a change, but it'd still be cool.

For something more feasible (but still well out of my price range), I'd like to buy a house I rented for the winter several years ago. It's along the Maine coast in a town just south of Portland. Just yards from and over the dunegrass from a beach, trails that lead through a state park on the perimiter of the neighborhood... and in winter I'd have the small street to myself! I have no problem with snow or cold so that's not an issue either. The home is nice,not too big or small, but perfect for my needs. With a little upgrading on the tech front, it'd be somewhere I'd love to call home permanently. :)

Edited by ChannelTwoNews