Park Place Elementary School At 8235 Park Place Blvd.

Ashikaga

I may not have known them buy possibly their younger bros and sisters. Everyone knew each other in them days.

I have a strong feeling the girl with the doll had to be what else? teacher's pet! so they had to let her place in pic. At 1st I thought it might be a Mrs Beasley doll ala "Family Affair" but it debuted about 3 years later. Mrs Beasley dolls were hideous. We kids were always afraid of it. :blink:

Here's a real shocker for me. I found all of my report cards from Kindergarten 1966 - High School 1979.

I even have my Deady Jr High summer school report card! Yikes!

Maybe this topic should go in East End? Might get more replies.

Here's the inside and the outside of a 1963-64 Park Place Elementary School kindergarten report card:

post-3393-1186589650.jpg

post-3393-1186589666.jpg

Here's the inside and the outside of a 1963-64 Park Place Elementary School kindergarten report card:

Exactly!

That's how mine appear too. It must have been a standard card used by all elementaries in that era. Scary part is when parents had to sign the back. :ph34r: Like walking off the plank for many kids that were bad.

One of my cards (1969) had a stapled notice inside that notifies all parents that paddling is still enforced unless notified otherwise by parents. Maybe this is why we were all pretty good, respecting kids growing up. Kept everyone in check. I know I found out he hard way later in Jr High.

Still hurts when I think about it. But I learned my lesson!

Exactly!

That's how mine appear too. It must have been a standard card used by all elementaries in that era. Scary part is when parents had to sign the back. :ph34r: Like walking off the plank for many kids that were bad.

One of my cards (1969) had a stapled notice inside that notifies all parents that paddling is still enforced unless notified otherwise by parents. Maybe this is why we were all pretty good, respecting kids growing up. Kept everyone in check. I know I found out he hard way later in Jr High.

Still hurts when I think about it. But I learned my lesson!

When I was in school, naturally I was too young to know about the kinky desires that I would develop as an adult (spanking, whipping, enemas, etc.). If I had those desires when I was a kid, I would have looked forward to getting paddled.

• The title was changed to Park Place Elementary School At 8235 Park Place Blvd.