Six Flags Headquarters?

citykid09

No, I just want Texas History to stay in Texas, I want everyone that visits six flags to know that six flags is originaly from Texas, and that the name six flags stands for the 6 flags that have flowin over Texas. Right now, I think it is headquarterd in Oklahoma City.

You are correct, it's Oklahoma City. I believe they moved there from somewhere in North Texas because of tax and quality of life reasons.

I know a small company that moved out of Houston a couple of years ago because its employees voted to simply because of traffic, lack of mass transit, and other quality-of-life issues.

Last I worked there back in '99. Six Flags got bought by some company..........Something Entertainment. Can't remember <_< ? I can try to get a hold of my friend who worked there way after I left. Anyways this company had bought other parks all over the country also to include Mexico and Europe. When they did they invested loads of money on all these parks while AstroWorld didn't get much attention. After that year I'm not sure what direction the company went

I know a small company that moved out of Houston a couple of years ago because its employees voted to simply because of traffic, lack of mass transit, and other quality-of-life issues.

And they moved to?

Any company that lets its employess vote where they should be deserves to be a "small company".

And they moved to?

Any company that lets its employess vote where they should be deserves to be a "small company".

They moved to Pennsylvania. Not my cup of tea, but I didn't belong to the company, so I didn't get to vote. I did two years in Pennsylvania, and that was more than enough for me.

I don't think it's all that bad to let your employees have a say in how the company is run, especially when it's things that affect their lives. The whole "do what I say or I'll get someone to replace you" bit is very 80's. Most good large companies started migrating away from that mentality a decade ago.

I don't IM my friend there very often anymore, but last I heard they had many more clients, but it was too soon to tell if the change in lifestyle had improved productivity or profits.