how often do you log on to HAIF?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. how often do you log on to HAIF?

• once a day?
    • once a week?
    • once a month?
    • every now and then?
    • logged on all the time?
    • several times a day (the boss is wondering why your slacking)?
    • wake up in the night to see what's being said?

• 2 years later...
Lately, I try to do most of my HAIFing at home.

I feel SO guilty, I am at work, but I can't f-ing concentrate today.

Maybe the HAIF servers should go down so I can work and be productive!

:o . . . no! nevermind! I need my HAIF.

I feel SO guilty, I am at work, but I can't f-ing concentrate today.

Maybe the HAIF servers should go down so I can work and be productive!

:o . . . no! nevermind! I need my HAIF.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Ed can ban your entire building for a few hours. Then you can listen if there are any howls of protest coming from your floor. :)

Maybe if you ask nicely, Ed can ban your entire building for a few hours. Then you can listen if there are any howls of protest coming from your floor. :)

That's actually happened before.

A few years ago we had a particularly disruptive user. Banning an IP is usually a last resort, but it was one that was eventually implemented. It ended up banning his entire company. Over the next two weeks I got dozens of e-mails from about eight or ten people inside that company who were affected and really mad that they'd been banned.

They wanted me to tell them who it was who caused their company to be banned, but it's very difficult to get any personal information out of HAIF

That's actually happened before.

A few years ago we had a particularly disruptive user. Banning an IP is usually a last resort, but it was one that was eventually implemented. It ended up banning his entire company. Over the next two weeks I got dozens of e-mails from about eight or ten people inside that company who were affected and really mad that they'd been banned.

They wanted me to tell them who it was who caused their company to be banned, but it's very difficult to get any personal information out of HAIF

Archived