Lufthansa Airlines

editor

I flew into IAH yesterday and saw the A380 sitting at Terminal E. To be honest---I wasn't THAT impressed. The KLM 747 sitting next to it looked bigger and more impressive in my opinion. Maybe it was just the angle I was looking at them. Anybody else get kind of a 'let down' feeling when looking at it?

I went to the landing party and it looked huge when landing. But then I drove over to see it at the terminal and, like you, was a little let down. It just didn't look as enormous as I had expected.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the landing party and it looked huge when landing. But then I drove over to see it at the terminal and, like you, was a little let down. It just didn't look as enormous as I had expected.

Well after spending 10yrs of my youth in San Antonio and hearing the screeching sounds of the C-5 Galaxies every hour flying overhead in regular patterns of touch and go traffic in and out of Kelly AFB and seeing them up close and personal, you pretty much look at other plane and think "thats not soo big".

Well after spending 10yrs of my youth in San Antonio and hearing the screeching sounds of the C-5 Galaxies every hour flying overhead in regular patterns of touch and go traffic in and out of Kelly AFB and seeing them up close and personal, you pretty much look at other plane and think "thats not soo big".

For the many years I passed through San Antonio on 90 I would almost always see a C5 or two in the pattern. I agree, after seeing one of them, everything else looks smaller.

I recently flew this flight and will say I'm amazed at how many people it can fill and how many people were on both flights. It is a big plane, but it's not long. Inside it is amazingly spacious without it feeling cramped. Even the slimmer seats in Y were not as bad. Only complaints were no foot rests like what Singapore has in their Y class and their entertainment options, except for the outside video cams.

• The title was changed to Lufthansa A380 Service Coming To Houston
  • The title was changed to Lufthansa Airlines

Archived