Beck's Prime At 115 W. 19th St.

heights

I am NOT a fry person either but I LOVE Beck's fries. It's one of the few places I will eat them. And yes, they do have sweet potato fries.

And it sounds weird but I love the ahi tuna sandwich at Beck's. It's amazing.

I also mention The Counter as another burger joint in the area. It's decent too, despite being a national chain.

I went over and tried it last night. I thought it was very good. I tried the Ahi Tuna sandwich, and it was so good I could have had another....instead I opted for a shake. Which, was also good.

I would like to point out since nobody else has that it does not have any alcohol unlike other Becks. I asked at the counter and they told me they are BYOB, and provide Frozen beer mugs and wine glasses to their customers.

BYOB is great news! I absolutely love bringing my own drinks to a restaurant...it usually cuts my tab by 50% or more.

I will be back!

I went over and tried it last night. I thought it was very good. I tried the Ahi Tuna sandwich, and it was so good I could have had another....instead I opted for a shake. Which, was also good.

I would like to point out since nobody else has that it does not have any alcohol unlike other Becks. I asked at the counter and they told me they are BYOB, and provide Frozen beer mugs and wine glasses to their customers.

BYOB is great news! I absolutely love bringing my own drinks to a restaurant...it usually cuts my tab by 50% or more.

I will be back!

Awesome!

BYOB/Corkage fee?

Man, you saw the hit and run? I hope you reported them and they catch him/her.

James (who does NOT drive a red truck)

No i didn't see the act, but I saw them leaving the parking lot really quickly, and noticed the damage/red paint aftewards. That was the only place i'd parked since leaving my house, and I had just cleaned that headlight before leaving (it had bird poo on it, so they actually hit the one clean spot of the car)

If I'd seen it you'd better believe I woulda chased em down and got the plate #.

No i didn't see the act, but I saw them leaving the parking lot really quickly, and noticed the damage/red paint aftewards. That was the only place i'd parked since leaving my house, and I had just cleaned that headlight before leaving (it had bird poo on it, so they actually hit the one clean spot of the car)

If I'd seen it you'd better believe I woulda chased em down and got the plate #.

Maybe if you speak with the manager you can find out who paid their bill around the time of the hit

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. One of my biggest peeves is when someone doesn't take responsibility. (can you tell it's happened to me before??)

I am glad to hear the Ahi Tuna sandwich has a following. I ALWAYS feel like I could eat another because it's just SO tasty. I love me some burger but that sandwich is always my go-to.

• The title was changed to Beck's Prime At 115 W. 19th St.

Archived