Why do we need Metro Cops

sidegate

Probably the only offense you had was probably being a jerk in making a comment loud enough for the driver to hear.

Sorry, but that's just rude.

If I'm on the phone and speaking at an appropriate volume why does it matter if he overhears me or not? The conversation is none of his concern until approached by a supervisor. I'm not going to whisper as not to hurt his feelings. I'm sure if I was calling in to compliment him every week this would not have occurred. Perhaps he was being a jerk for being 20 minutes late every trip. Because surprise, when they changed drivers, that trip ran on time.

If I'm on the phone and speaking at an appropriate volume why does it matter if he overhears me or not? The conversation is none of his concern until approached by a supervisor. I'm not going to whisper as not to hurt his feelings. I'm sure if I was calling in to compliment him every week this would not have occurred. Perhaps he was being a jerk for being 20 minutes late every trip. Because surprise, when they changed drivers, that trip ran on time.

I agree. What I talk about to someone other than the driver is none of his business.

Because its akin to some one talking to YOUR boss in front of you saying you're not doing enough. I think it is humiliating to the driver, and I think that call should have waited until you got off the bus.

Is it REALLY that hard to have a LITTLE compassion or politeness?

Some things are supposed to be done discretely.

Because its akin to some one talking to YOUR boss in front of you saying you're not doing enough. I think it is humiliating to the driver, and I think that call should have waited until you got off the bus.

Is it REALLY that hard to have a LITTLE compassion or politeness?

Some things are supposed to be done discretely.

Maybe. But I lose all sympathy for him since he then called the cops.

Archived