Unamed Supertall That Was Never Built

Urbannizer

Interesting website with major unbuilts with the top of the list showing buildings in Houston.  I'm not sure if this is anything new for any one here or not?

It doesn't look to be too up-to-date - and it is a tripod website which means its probably quite old?  But the first buildings are relevante to the discussion.

I'll have some information from the book:  The Tall Building Artistically Reconsidered:  The Search for a Skyscraper Style  by  Ada Louise Huxtable  later today.

Interesting website with major unbuilts with the top of the list showing buildings in Houston. I'm not sure if this is anything new for any one here or not?

It doesn't look to be too up-to-date - and it is a tripod website which means its probably quite old? But the first buildings are relevante to the discussion.

I'll have some information from the book: The Tall Building Artistically Reconsidered: The Search for a Skyscraper Style by Ada Louise Huxtable later today.

Ah yes. I remember this book. Has a cool looking tower similar to this one that was built in Jakarta. Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived