Kprc Moves Conan O'brien To Earlier Slot

KPRC has the most illogical programming line-up ever. Add that to the fact that they deliver the news in the worst fashion, and they seem to think we need hours and hours of local non-important news over nationally syndicated programs.

I was upset when I moved to Houston a while back to find that I would have to wait an extra hour to watch the funniest late night show around. I'm glad that they have finally fixed this obvious error.

Is it me or does that guy look jaundiced?

My grandma calls that "yeller jaundice".

KPRC has the most illogical programming line-up ever. Add that to the fact that they deliver the news in the worst fashion, and they seem to think we need hours and hours of local non-important news over nationally syndicated programs.

Don't you just love what they consider breaking news?

"We're live in Northeast Houston where a man has stubbed his toe outside of a Taco Cabana. We are the only news team on the scene. We'll have full coverage on news at 4 and news at 5 and 6."

Don't you just love what they consider breaking news?

"We're live in Northeast Houston where a man has stubbed his toe outside of a Taco Cabana. We are the only news team on the scene. We'll have full coverage on news at 4 and news at 5 and 6."

"...and 10pm, 5am, 6am, and noon tomorrow... If nessessary, we'll break in the last 5 minutes of every half-hour after 7pm until 10pm in an effort to make sure you get the latest on this story, even if it means missing the most important part of your favorite shows: the plot-revealing endings. Oh, we almost forgot - Radar the weather dog will be taking over for Dominque during her maternity leave!"

Stupid KPRC...

• 3 weeks later...

The best news is on KHOU 11. They do have their moments of sensationalizing things and blowing things out of proportion but overall they are good in my book. Their stories also kind of focus on general information important to a majority of residents in Houston.

On the other hand, KPRC and KTRK tend to do these "we are the good guys looking out for you" where they shove a mic into the face of someone accused of doing something wrong like selling ONE INDIVIDUAL a bad car or house.

In order of news relevance, calrity, and dignity I'd say:

1. KHOU

2. WB39 (YES they are better than 2 of the big 3)

3. KTRK

4. KRIV

5. KPRC (on list by default)

KPRC = mostly gossip style "reporting"...total trash journalism