Another Chain Mexican

Just passed by the site of the new Maggie Rita's. It is the old pool hall on Shepard, basically across the street from the new Lupe Tortilla's, which is just one block away from the new Bullritos, which is in direct competition with Mission Burritos on Durham, which is one or two blocks away from Cyclone Anayas, which is a few blocks from both Molina's, El Tiempo, and Cadillac Bar.

Anyone hungry for Mexican food at lunch?

Just passed by the site of the new Maggie Rita's. It is the old pool hall on Shepard, basically across the street from the new Lupe Tortilla's, which is just one block away from the new Bullritos, which is in direct competition with Mission Burritos on Durham, which is one or two blocks away from Cyclone Anayas, which is a few blocks from both Molina's, El Tiempo, and Cadillac Bar.

Anyone hungry for Mexican food at lunch?

There's a Bullrito's over there now?!

Brickfence, you must be one of those well-off Gringos!

Don't forget about Los Dos Amigos, El Rey, Los Charros & Laredo Taquerias and Terlingua Border Cafe which brings the grand total of Mexican restaurants within a 5 mile radius to 15!!!

What the heck guys!!!

I say always better to have too many Tex-Mex joints than not enough!

Truly!

I mean, I enjoy mexican food, but for the love of god, can't we get a nice variety of cuisine around here? :)

It was like like a bad joke in Jersey, italian joints all over the place and if you didnt' look carefully enough, you'd swear that was the state food!

• 3 weeks later...

I already know where to get good mexican food, I will only try this place if they have good margaritas for a great happy hour price.

I pretty much decide on which mexican place to go to depending on which part of town and what mood I'm in.

Then there its how drunk I want to get.

Archived