Recommend realtor for searching for apts/ condos for lease?

jmancuso

• 3 weeks later...

In the past I've used Clark, McDowell & Kic and no complaints.

In 2008 I rented an individually owned condo that was managed by CMK. I had no compliants. Once the air conditioning needed servicing and once the plug for the refidgerator needed to be replaced (fortuantely I caught it early and didn't lose any perishable food). CMK sent someone quickly each time and they did the needed repairs efficiently and correctly the first time. When my lease ended CMK refunded my deposit promptly and did not try to withhold on trumped up cleaning or repair charges.

Also, Andover Properties (offices at 1301 Richmond) has several small apartment complexes in the St. Thomas/Montrose area. These are older but clean, well managed, and competitively priced apartments that seem to be occupied by working adults or college students who are more interested in their studies than throwing parties.

Finally, try calling Pamela Efferson with Better Homes and Gardens - Anderson Properties (713) 862-0000. She knows the northwest quadrant inside the loop really well and will do her best to help you find the best possible rental within your budget.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...