Election madness

dbigtex56

The whole ID - Biometric thing can be solved with chips. We put them in our dogs with no problem. Why not put them in our kids or in all new citizens.

several reasons:

First you have the "I don't want the gubbermint knowing what I do or where I go."

Second, you have the Hypochondriacs "What will this do to my body in the long term?"

Third, you have some that will raise religious objections to it.

Anyone have other reasons?

several reasons:

First you have the "I don't want the gubbermint knowing what I do or where I go."

Second, you have the Hypochondriacs "What will this do to my body in the long term?"

Third, you have some that will raise religious objections to it.

Anyone have other reasons?

Those who object are free to leave the country.

Some people just love conspiracies. Even better is to hear suggestions that Democrats are behind the voting machine fire. Houston is Bill White's stronghold. He would be the last person to harm his best chance for votes. But, the suggestions come anyway.

Some people are also not very intelligent.

No kidding...

" Huh Huh.. let's burn ALL the voting machines so our guy gets more votes and wins !!" Worst. Tactic. Ever.

No kidding...

" Huh Huh.. let's burn ALL the voting machines so our guy gets more votes and wins !!" Worst. Tactic. Ever.

Here is how it works. One group, not sure which, burns up all the voting machines. They have contacts who can supply new machines which are all rigged to sway the election their way. It is a modern version of how LBJ got elected to congress back in the old days. Perhaps it was Perry's people trying to eliminate White's strong support in Houston.

Here is how it works. One group, not sure which, burns up all the voting machines. They have contacts who can supply new machines which are all rigged to sway the election their way. It is a modern version of how LBJ got elected to congress back in the old days. Perhaps it was Perry's people trying to eliminate White's strong support in Houston.

...or White cashing in on an investment he has in a manufacturer or vendor of voting machines.

Who knows.

From the Houston Chronicle:

"For the second time in as many years, the Texas Democratic Party has filed a lawsuit against the Harris County tax assessor-collector, accusing the Republican-led voter registration office with illegally rejecting voter applications and with sharing information with political allies that it did not share with Democrats last year." Houston Chronicle Sept. 2nd full article

From Lone Star Project:

"These voter records often contain social security and/or driver’s license numbers as well as addresses and dates of birth. Because this data can be used to steal a person’s identity, Vasquez’s office has claimed that redacting the data would cost as much as $1.5 million."

"According to court records filed in litigation just last year, the cost of the type of data provided to "True the Vote" should have cost at least $142,000 based on pricing that Vasquez’s office provided Democrats last year."

Leo Vasquez must immediately confirm through receipts that he has received at least $142,000 from King Street Patriots/True the Vote as payment for the data, or admit to illegally giving away private county information. Vasquez must also produce copies of the voter data given to the King Street Patriots in order to determine whether voter social security numbers were illegally disclosed." Lone Star Project

Well, Mr Vaquez - can we see the receipts?

From the Houston Chronicle:

"For the second time in as many years, the Texas Democratic Party has filed a lawsuit against the Harris County tax assessor-collector, accusing the Republican-led voter registration office with illegally rejecting voter applications and with sharing information with political allies that it did not share with Democrats last year." Houston Chronicle Sept. 2nd full article

From Lone Star Project:

"These voter records often contain social security and/or driver’s license numbers as well as addresses and dates of birth. Because this data can be used to steal a person’s identity, Vasquez’s office has claimed that redacting the data would cost as much as $1.5 million."

"According to court records filed in litigation just last year, the cost of the type of data provided to "True the Vote" should have cost at least $142,000 based on pricing that Vasquez’s office provided Democrats last year."

Leo Vasquez must immediately confirm through receipts that he has received at least $142,000 from King Street Patriots/True the Vote as payment for the data, or admit to illegally giving away private county information. Vasquez must also produce copies of the voter data given to the King Street Patriots in order to determine whether voter social security numbers were illegally disclosed." Lone Star Project

Well, Mr Vaquez - can we see the receipts?

I can't find the link, but I recall reading that the information the King Street Patriots used is the same data any of us can get. It doesn't have SSN, birth dates, etc. That is, KSP used the active voter rolls, not the actual registration forms, then ran queries on the data to find addresses with more than 6 registered voters.

Archived