Subway At 3737 N. Main St.

SilverJK

Okay so not too long ago there was a subway off of Main just north of Pecore. I drove by one day it was open, and the next week the entire building, concrete and all was gone. It appears that something is being built there now. Anyone have any idea what it is? I'm guessing probably just rebuilding a new subway since the old one was rather run down.

In other activity, they are refacing/renovating the building (also on main) across the street from there that I thought was falling over.

Anyone hearing anything?

Unfortunately, we are getter another Subway. I am not a fan of Subway but I guess I am grateful that someone is putting money into North Main. I was kinda hoping that the art car auto shop was expanding. You never know what kind of monster will be in the shop's lot waiting to have a little work done.

that sucks. There is already a subway like 2 miles from this location. I was hoping for some kind of smoothie place since you don't see to many standalone subways (they always seem to be in a shopping center). Now to figure out what is going on across the street. I think N. Main is a potential hotbed for development now that the construction is nearing a finish.

• The title was changed to What Used To Be Subway On N. Main St.
  • The title was changed to Subway At 3737 N. Main St.

Archived