Shops At La Cantera

HtownKid

The Shops at La Cantera anyone know anything about this projet? San Antonios new upscale Shopping center quite impressive Neiman Marcus,Nordstrom,Burberry thats all I could find on the mall lineup found out about the mall through the Burberry new store openings page.

Any Pics or info?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The Shops at La Cantera anyone know anything about this projet?  San Antonios new upscale Shopping center quite impressive Neiman Marcus,Nordstrom,Burberry thats all I could find on the mall lineup found out about the mall through the Burberry new store openings page.

Any Pics or info?

La Cantera Shops has a nice store lineup but IMO Houston and Dallas are lightyears ahead upscale wise, but its a good start for goodness sake I didn't know they didn't have a Neiman Marcus I thought they would have since its based in TX. N*E*who isn't it supposed to open tomorrow?

The Shops at La Cantera anyone know anything about this projet?  San Antonios new upscale Shopping center quite impressive Neiman Marcus,Nordstrom,Burberry thats all I could find on the mall lineup found out about the mall through the Burberry new store openings page.

Any Pics or info?

I hope The Shops at La Cantera will last, don't they have Premium Outlets like 30 min in San Marcos wich has a lot of nice stores I went there like in mid May they have better stores than La Cantera and everythings cheap on a down side it wa soo friken HOT and to walk from store to store was a pain in the azz.

I'm soo jelous they have a Hugo Boss Outlet and a Hugo Boss Boutique........

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Where are these shops in relation to the Westin La Cantera?

The Westin is on La Cantera Blvd at the top of the hill. The Shops are at the bottom of the hill at La Cantera Blvd @ 1604. They're walking distance from one another, at least if you're walking to The Shops, the walk back uphill with all your goodies might be a little difficult.

The Westin is on La Cantera Blvd at the top of the hill. The Shops are at the bottom of the hill at La Cantera Blvd @ 1604. They're walking distance from one another, at least if you're walking to The Shops, the walk back uphill with all your goodies might be a little difficult.

Great, thanks. I'll be staying at the Westin soon.

Archived