VIDEO: Bike ride around Downtown, January 19, 2010

RustyB

Im posting this in from a minute into the video because its taking a while to load/buffer, so its not Hollywood material, its still great, and very clear. Good shots despite the not-so-great weather.

When you said shaky, i was expecting "cloverfield", and i thought you would be taking it while you were actually riding!

All in all, good job.

Im posting this in from a minute into the video because its taking a while to load/buffer, so its not Hollywood material, its still great, and very clear. Good shots despite the not-so-great weather.

When you said shaky, i was expecting "cloverfield", and i thought you would be taking it while you were actually riding!

All in all, good job.

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to make a big production out of it...I bought the little P&S camera EXACTLY for this reason...for making home videos and taking pictures discretely in restaurants to post on Yelp. ;) I do video/photo for a living...and the SLIGHTEST shake in a video isn't acceptable to me for paid work. With my new little camera, I had a blast taking it home, downloading the video, doing NO editing except for the music and a color filter...and just burning it. NO days of tedious editing! It's nice to just have fun with a camera for a change! :D

Oh yeah...and I almost DID take some video while riding...even attached a "gorilla pod" to the handlebars. lol But then I knew I'd have to "edit" it when I got home...so I thought,"heck no!" I'd rather drink Bud on my time off this month!

Thanks for watching!

Great video! Thanks for posting.

You represented downtown very well, if only we could get rid of some of those parking lots though. ;)

BTW is this on YouTube? Because if it is not then consider posting it will be on my favorits.

Great video! Thanks for posting.

You represented downtown very well, if only we could get rid of some of those parking lots though. ;)

BTW is this on YouTube? Because if it is not then consider posting it will be on my favorits.

Thanks!

Good suggestion to put on YouTube....I think I average about 1 YouTube video every 2 years. :lol: So I went ahead and got it uploaded...it only took me SIX tries and two days to finally get it to work. I need to start using YouTube more often!

It's uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R335dBt805c

Archived