Need a Recommendation for Bee Removal

There's a colony of bees living on the side of the house and I need them removed. Given the concern about dwindling bee populations, I would prefer to deal with a company or person that will remove and relocate the bees rather than kill them. Any suggestions?

There's a colony of bees living on the side of the house and I need them removed. Given the concern about dwindling bee populations, I would prefer to deal with a company or person that will remove and relocate the bees rather than kill them. Any suggestions?

Stop spelling properly, and the bees will leave in disgust. Bees are attracted to spelling.

Edit: ...which makes me wonder... if Aaron or Tori (or whoever else is in that family) discovered a new specie of bee, would it be called a Spelling bee?

Stop spelling properly, and the bees will leave in disgust. Bees are attracted to spelling.

Edit: ...which makes me wonder... if Aaron or Tori (or whoever else is in that family) discovered a new specie of bee, would it be called a Spelling bee?

Allrite, I will trie dat. But if their steal they're, I'll com luking fer you. :lol:

Check out the contact page for the Harris County Beekeepers Association, specifically the "Bee Swarm Removal" link.

I had to do this a while back for a small hive that was in my water meter (sounds like yours is considerably larger), and I contacted the Houston Beekeepers Association, but their website appears to be down right now. I wound up getting several emails and phone calls from beekeepers who they passed my contact info along to, and one of them came out and removed the hive.

Archived