Need to dump construction materials

Any loose materials must be bagged or boxed. For example: sheetrock, broken ceramic floor tiles, bathroom tiles, etc, etc. It's stupid, but you have to do it.

You must have proof of Houston residency. Your cable bill will not work. Gas or electric bill. RECENT. Go on line and print off the latest.

Enforcement of these rules do seem to be inconsistent at the central street site. From Nazis to not even checking you in - no questions, dump anything.

You are allowed 4 visits/month. I've been there probably 12 times over the past year dumping remodeling debris from my house.

Any loose materials must be bagged or boxed. For example: sheetrock, broken ceramic floor tiles, bathroom tiles, etc, etc. It's stupid, but you have to do it.

just don't get blatant and they won't care. i've put walls out there and they've picked it up. now if it looks like you're remodelling that's another story. be nice to your neighbor and ask to put it in their trash and you'll have no problem.

closest waste management dump i know of to the heights is off tanner road and the beltway (right by the 290 toll booths). a pickup will cost you like $25-30, and a trailer will run about $75 i think. doesnt mater how much or how it looks.

Archived