HAIF-HD3 Upgrade

editor

I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version. As you can probably tell already, a few new bugs cropped up. I'm working on them and will post progress reports here and on the Twitter feed.

So no bugs I assume.

The forum feels like it used too again.

• 1 month later...

There were a few but I've got them under control.

There are more that still need to be resolved, but those are longer term projects.

Hey, I'm settling in from a trip I made and discovered that there's no longer an option to view new posts from the last week/month/whatever. The new posts are the new posts since you viewed them last, PERIOD.

Makes it difficult to catch up on things.

Hey, I'm settling in from a trip I made and discovered that there's no longer an option to view new posts from the last week/month/whatever. The new posts are the new posts since you viewed them last, PERIOD.

Makes it difficult to catch up on things.

Yeah, suck, right? It's one of the features that magically dropped out of the upgrade. A number of web sites have petitioned the software company to restore the feature, so hopefully it will come back in a future upgrade.

Is anyone else having trouble using the "New Posts" tab ? I also have to log in to the site every time I visit -- this started a couple days ago.

I have tried at work and at home and using different browsers but I have the same symptoms...

When I click the "New Posts" tab it always says there isn't anything new....

I looked/searched through the HAIF upgrade (and similar) topics to see if this was a known issue but I didn't see anything -

I keep getting an abort -11 error, which throws me out of HAIF when viewing topics, what's going on?

I've never seen that error. Next time it happens, take a screenshot and e-mail it to editor@houstonarchitecture.com. That will help me figure out what's going on.

Is anyone else having trouble using the "New Posts" tab ? I also have to log in to the site every time I visit -- this started a couple days ago.

I have tried at work and at home and using different browsers but I have the same symptoms...

When I click the "New Posts" tab it always says there isn't anything new....

I looked/searched through the HAIF upgrade (and similar) topics to see if this was a known issue but I didn't see anything -

There was an upgrade to the forum software a couple of days ago, so that might have triggered something.

Try toggling your View New Posts setting to see if that helps.

It's listed as "View New Content Method" beneath Search Settings when you click My Settings from the user drop-down menu (your name at the top of the page).

Let me know what happens.

There was an upgrade to the forum software a couple of days ago, so that might have triggered something.

Try toggling your View New Posts setting to see if that helps.

It's listed as "View New Content Method" beneath Search Settings when you click My Settings from the user drop-down menu (your name at the top of the page).

Let me know what happens.

I have made that change - I will let you know if that fixes me..

Thanks for the quick response!!

Update: Seems to be working fine now

Archived