IAH Long Term Parking

Are all long term airport parking lots created equal? It seems the ones on Will Clayton are much cheaper, I guess because they don't get as much traffic since most come from 45/beltway/JFk.

I don't think it takes too much longer to get to Will Clayton if I just take the roads that go through the aiport, right?

I'll just be getting uncovered parking and am not high maintenance. I don't need a free USA Today or a bottle of water, just a ride to my terminal.

Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Leave the car at home, take Metro to Downtown Transit Center and pay 15 dollars to Metro Airport Express for a ride to IAH. biggrin.gif

Sounds like great fun but I'll be leaving from work which is near 1960 on the northeast side, just 15 mintues from the airport.

Leave the car at home, take Metro to Downtown Transit Center and pay 15 dollars to Metro Airport Express for a ride to IAH. :D

This is the best deal going. Although each time I have taken it there has never been more than 3-4 people. I hope it doesn't get cut.

You are correct. The Will Clayton side is cheaper, and I think the shuttles run more smoothly over there.

We have a friend who swears by AirPark http://www.airparkiah.com/aboutus.aspx. They have open and covered spaces.

Mrs P. and I typically use Paking Spot on WC http://www.theparkin...tions.aspx?ID=4. It's covered, it's the closest facility to the terminals and we like the bottled waterhappy.gif .

I've used Parking Cents, too, but have at times stood there, afraid that no shuttle would ever find me. It's okay if you have extra time.

• Like 1

Sounds like great fun but I'll be leaving from work which is near 1960 on the northeast side, just 15 mintues from the airport.

SURELY you have ONE friend that can take you, and another to pick you up? Long term parking........ in THIS economy??? :wacko::D

You should be able to find $3.99/day uncovered parking along Will Clayton. Some of them have online coupons you need to print out before you leave.

yeah, I found a online coupon for 4 bucks a day for Fly Away on JFK, thanks

I don't think it takes too much longer to get to Will Clayton if I just take the roads that go through the aiport, right?

Thanks in advance

If you are coming from near 1960 on the northeast side, why would you even think of going to the airport on JFK? It will take you a whole lot LESS time to take Will Clayton. You'd have to go past it and all the away around to the south side of the airport to take JFK.

Just take the Eastex to the Will Clayton exit. Or, if you are working west of the Eastex, you can take McKay, Kenswick, or Lee Road.