HAIF:Maps

editor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the map link now, and tried to create a map. It located, but then seemed to get hung up on the "Click here if you are into clicking things" page. Just sat there refreshing every few seconds. I clicked the link, but nothing happened.

I can see the map link now, and tried to create a map. It located, but then seemed to get hung up on the "Click here if you are into clicking things" page. Just sat there refreshing every few seconds. I clicked the link, but nothing happened.

You may have been doing it while I was updating something.

Do you see the Pittsburgh map at the top of this page? Are you using IE6? Can you adjust the Pittsburgh map?

not working on google chrome either :(

I'd like to get a second opinion on Chrome since your computer didn't like it with any other browser, either.

Also, I'm currently only making adjustments for the non-subscribers. One I get it fixed for non-subscribers, I'll fix the subbies. So Lockmat, you're still looking at the code from yesterday which is why nothing has changed for you. But I'll sync things up now so you can tell me if anything's changed.

Anyone have Chrome? I know 3.1% of HAIFers do!

But I'm more worried about the 18% with IE6.

i love the map feature... but is there a way to add a Display Toggle button to minimize those maps that we might get tired of seeing every day.

I guess it could be possible through the use of cookies, but I'm not very good at that. The few times I've tried have yielded mixed results.

Damnit, Jim, I'm a photographer not a programmer!

I'll put it on the list for future revisions. I just want to get its basic functions working right now.

know why when i tried to mark LA as the location for the MJ thread that it stayed in Houston?

I was just at that thread and it is showing up as LA.

I like this feature... its working just fine in Firefox 3.0.11 and its quite addicting.

Still not working on IE6. I never really use IE, but I know that's all some people have at work...

Thanks for letting me know. The number of people who visit HAIF with IE6 is in the tens of thousands, so it's important to get this straightened out.

From what I've read, IE6 has many many problems. What a lot of people do is simply try to detect if someone's using IE6 and then disable certain features for them. Sadly, I might have to do that here.

Archived