Cops in Houston

editor

They could hang out with the Sunbeam-parking lot-speed-trap gaggle of cops!

Or all along the "south loop" :)

Ugh, Great i was right

(from the cops website, this airs saturday)

<Deputy Raymond Parker of the Harris County Sheriff's Office pursues a vehicle whose driver is wanted in connection with a family violence call earlier in the evening.>

I hope HOUSTON not suburbs or with Harris county.

Yes, Houston, not Harris County.

Or all along the "south loop" :)

Ugh, Great i was right

(from the cops website, this airs saturday)

<Deputy Raymond Parker of the Harris County Sheriff's Office pursues a vehicle whose driver is wanted in connection with a family violence call earlier in the evening.>

Must be an older episode. The Houston ones I was speaking of have only just started shooting, so it will be months before they air.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Houston, not Harris County.

Must be an older episode. The Houston ones I was speaking of have only just started shooting, so it will be months before they air.

Great, i drove on Harrisburg/75th and saw HPD running "hot" thru the intersection. Guess what i saw? I guy with a boom mike in the back seat and a camera man! This was 3 days ago.

Great, i drove on Harrisburg/75th and saw HPD running "hot" thru the intersection. Guess what i saw? I guy with a boom mike in the back seat and a camera man! This was 3 days ago.

Follow them to wherever they're going and then when you get there just take your shirt off and start running. Then you can be on tv.

• 8 months later...

It was interesting. It was a bookish looking black guy in a pickup truck, and he was apprehended in the East End, right about here if I'm not mistaken. He pulled over and put his hands out the window to surrender. No weapon, apparently he just pushed the clerk aside and grabbed into the cash drawer.

I liked the episode on Airline years ago, where the 92 year old lady blew the clown's _________ off with a 12 guage double barrel, after he tried to steal her social security check! The officer asked her if she was trying to kill him, and she said, " Hell no, I've been shooting all my life - I knew exactly what I was aiming at!".

Re-run!

Archived