Life Forms In The Woodlands: One Story Floor Plans

Lori

I've really enjoyed reading the previous postings regarding Life Forms in The Woodlands. I was initally interested in purchasing a Life Forms townhome in Stone Creek. However, after lots of looking I've become more interested in their single-family homes instead. I've looked at the one story models in Autumn Branch and am curious if there are other subdivions with similar one story floor plans. I'm not sure what the floor plan is called. If anyone can provide information about other subdivisions with one story Life Forms, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!!

... If anyone can provide information about other subdivisions with one story Life Forms, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!!

Lori,

I can tell you that there are a number of patio homes/townhomes/condos or whatever you want to call them, previously sold and now for sale. They are mostly one story, and are in the Ashbury Square subdivision, all on Douvaine Ct. in Sterling Ridge, near the intersection of Lake Woodlands Dr. and Sterling Ridge Dr. They're not cheap, though; the lowest one of the three currently for sale is asking $210,000. The other two are in the $240s. They were built in 2004 and are very nicely finished inside. Of the 4 floorplans there, only one was a two-story (the largest one). These are legally structured as condos, I think, but many/most resales are marketed as single-family homes. I don't know why the Realtors do that.

The other Life Forms subdivisions I looked at rarely had one-story single-family homes, which is why I pretty much ruled them out in my home search. The only one recently sold that I could find was at 78 Winter Wheat Pl. in the Reedy Pond subdivision (it had 1837 sq. ft.). It was last asking $181,900 before being sold; it closed in Aug. 2007.

Andrea

• 1 month later...
Lori,

I can tell you that there are a number of patio homes/townhomes/condos or whatever you want to call them, previously sold and now for sale. They are mostly one story, and are in the Ashbury Square subdivision, all on Douvaine Ct. in Sterling Ridge, near the intersection of Lake Woodlands Dr. and Sterling Ridge Dr. They're not cheap, though; the lowest one of the three currently for sale is asking $210,000. The other two are in the $240s. They were built in 2004 and are very nicely finished inside. Of the 4 floorplans there, only one was a two-story (the largest one). These are legally structured as condos, I think, but many/most resales are marketed as single-family homes. I don't know why the Realtors do that.

The other Life Forms subdivisions I looked at rarely had one-story single-family homes, which is why I pretty much ruled them out in my home search. The only one recently sold that I could find was at 78 Winter Wheat Pl. in the Reedy Pond subdivision (it had 1837 sq. ft.). It was last asking $181,900 before being sold; it closed in Aug. 2007.

Andrea

I have a friend who lives in Alden Bridge who has a one story., near SH242.

• The title was changed to Life Forms In The Woodlands: One Story Floor Plans

Archived