National Register Company And Trinity Fence Factory Sites

longhornguy

I was browsing the CBRE website and came across a pdf of the flyers for both of these tracts of land.

The flyer mentions I-10 feeder road construction from Patterson to Studemont to begin in August 2009.

I have not seen any activity in those intersections at all and wondering if anyone knows if this is still a go?(TXDot.com has no info on this project and StopTXDot.org has no updates since 2006)

An interesting demographic that the median income in a three mile radius is $80k??? Seems kind of high, considering a lot of the area has a long way to go with development.

Anyway, the larger tract of land looks like a prime spot for a big box retailer, if the feeder road gets built to ease access lanes. $40 sq./ft seems kind of high to me though. Thought it would be interesting to people on this forum.

3DF181B9_2990_493C_8EBA_2A146365380A.pdf

I was under the impression the StopTXDot group was not against the construction of the feeders, but against the construction of ELEVATED (think East Beltway to I-45 interchange height) feeder roads that would spoil their view from Cottage Grove Park.

I was under the impression the StopTXDot group was not against the construction of the feeders, but against the construction of ELEVATED (think East Beltway to I-45 interchange height) feeder roads that would spoil their view from Cottage Grove Park.

Personally I'm not thrilled about the planned ramps

Yeah the traffic around Heights/Yale/Studemont and I-10 is never that bad, and I never have a problem getting on I-10 going either way. Why mess with it?

it's not *yet* but if all the development they plan on seeing on studewood and yale happens, it will get bad for sure.

• The title was changed to National Register Company And Trinity Fence Factory Sites

Archived