METRO Park & Ride- Kingwood

It simply amazes me how these people get away with this type of crime, right in front of cameras, etc. :wacko:

Yet once a Metro cop ticketed me for parking about 2 inches too far off a stripe on the metro park area lot. We was determined to write the ticket. See crime stoppers website & see if he matches up. You would be surprised how stupid they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this is about two weeks late -- I wasn't in a place with a reliable internet connection:

---------

SUSPECT ARRESTED IN KINGWOOD PARK & RIDE BURGLARIES

METRO police have made an arrest in connection to the burglaries of several vehicles at the Kingwood Park & Ride.

Lawrence Parker, 17, was taken into custody yesterday afternoon. The teen is charged with two counts of burglary of a motor vehicle regarding the April 20, 2009, incidents at the Kingwood Park & Ride lot.

Parker also confessed to the vehicle burglaries that occurred at the same lot on February 19, 2009, and April 22, 2009, for a total of 13.

METRO police were able to make the arrest thanks to the images captured by its security cameras at the Park & Ride lot, as well as help from the community in identifying Parker and the assistance of the Houston Police Department.

• The title was changed to METRO Park & Ride- Kingwood