Hey yall, can you help me out? I'm going to the opera tonight and forgot to find a place to eat downtown. We went to that Italian place that starts with a B last time.

I've also been to that Italian restaurant across the street from the Rice Lofts before too.

Yall have any suggestions for places $15 and under/plate?

I guess I could always check out the HP places...but I'm not sure how much we want to be walking in the rain tonight.

Hey yall, can you help me out? I'm going to the opera tonight and forgot to find a place to eat downtown. We went to that Italian place that starts with a B last time.

I've also been to that Italian restaurant across the street from the Rice Lofts before too.

Yall have any suggestions for places $15 and under/plate?

I guess I could always check out the HP places...but I'm not sure how much we want to be walking in the rain tonight.

you probably went to birraporetti. unfortunately i just saw this otherwise i would have recommended the spinach and tomato torte from mia bella.

you probably went to birraporetti. unfortunately i just saw this otherwise i would have recommended the spinach and tomato torte from mia bella.

Yep, that's where we went. Had the fettucini and it wasn't that great. Didn't know someone could mess that up. It was good enough though.

We ended up going to that place on westheimer directly across the street from the galleria mall called Gran Leux, or something like that. Had a vegas-like name and looked like it inside. it was really nice and the chicken sandwich I got was very tasty.

I would have recommended Mia Bella as well.

I actually went to google maps and found that one and wrote the address down. I thought it was better though if we didn't eat downtown since it was pouring. I figured a suburban type place with upfront parking was smarter for the night.