Bally's Gym At 3936 N. Shepherd Dr.

joapepchi

I have been a member of it for the last five years. I can't complain. To save money, buy your Bally's membership from ebay and transfer it to your name. I bought mine for $200 and pay the $100 processing fee and got a low monthly fee.

Just made the switch from the Y to Bally's on Shepherd and couldn't be happier. I was sick of the small weight room, outdated and broken equipment, and children running all over the place (especially in the summer). Isn't there supposed to be an age limit in the weight room? I know childhood obesity is on the rise, but I don't want to have to wait on a 12 year old to get off the weight machine.

If you haven't been inside the Bally's, it is MUCH bigger than it looks from the street, I was very supprised. I am on a monthly national membership and it is comparable to what I was paying at the Y (+ $30) and I can use any Bally's in the city/country which is great because I travel a lot with my job.

Just made the switch from the Y to Bally's on Shepherd and couldn't be happier. I was sick of the small weight room, outdated and broken equipment, and children running all over the place (especially in the summer). Isn't there supposed to be an age limit in the weight room? I know childhood obesity is on the rise, but I don't want to have to wait on a 12 year old to get off the weight machine.

If you haven't been inside the Bally's, it is MUCH bigger than it looks from the street, I was very supprised. I am on a monthly national membership and it is comparable to what I was paying at the Y (+ $30) and I can use any Bally's in the city/country which is great because I travel a lot with my job.

You'll love the other Bally's then. Even though the Shepherd Bally's is pretty well equipped it is the smallest one they have. The one in the village is really well equipped however the layout is kind of odd.

Wait to sign up until they are at the end of month/end of quarter trying to make membership numbers and are running their $20 deal. I think it was like $20 or $25 a month, all days and hours, and all locations. The prices they charge normally are awful. I worked out there for a year and liked it just fine, but I was never doing anything all that special. But there was always the fancier one on 290 I could run over to if I felt like being fancy that day

• 3 months later...

Anyone use the Bally's on Shepherd near 43rd? I've been going to the Y on 34th but I'm getting tired of the outdated and broken weight machines there. I've never had a membership to any of these chains before and was wondering if it was worth it. Thanks.

I Like the Bally's on Shepard. It is a bit small but it has everything I need. They updated there equipment about a year or two ago so it's much nicer than the one's that haven't. I'm happy there. Too bad my membership expired about a week ago. I'm debating renewing it, it's a bit of a drive from Spring.

• The title was changed to Bally's Gym At 3936 N. Shepherd Dr.