Littering Throwing Garbage Out Of Cars

Jax

Damn all these people littering makes me mad! I know someone here has secret access to look up an address/name from a license plate. Come on, feed the mob. We need some justice. Rolling with toiler paper is ok, but there are better ways to make people mad. Like the time we got about 30 old used tires and put them in someone's yard. That's much more of a pain to deal with. Or we can take his wheels off and hang them from a tree where he can see them, then fill his car with food waste and possums.

I'm like Gary, I get lucky the wife and kid are with me. Even then I'll start yelling out the window at someone. Video games (Twisted Metal 2 mainly) have also altered my thoughts about smashing cars, and I find myself wanting to just ram them, but thankfully I don't follow through.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there was anybody in the car with him, especially a girlfriend or significant other, your action might not affect him as much as it would affect her. And she'll affect him.

LOL. That actually sounds pretty effective. Next time, assuming his girlfriend is with him, I'll talk with her about how much better she could do other than dating a slime ball.

I'm like Gary, I get lucky the wife and kid are with me. Even then I'll start yelling out the window at someone. Video games (Twisted Metal 2 mainly) have also altered my thoughts about smashing cars, and I find myself wanting to just ram them, but thankfully I don't follow through.

Yeah, I can assure you I would have reacted much differently 15 years ago.

I agree. A program to stop the litter should be started and available on 3-1-1.

But, my cell won't dial 3-1-1. I guess I should call T-Mob.

WE MUST STOP THIS PLIGHT NOW!

You mean blight, don't you?

: :( Nobody likes my bull horn idea. :wacko:

I agree. A program to stop the litter should be started and available on 3-1-1.

But, my cell won't dial 3-1-1. I guess I should call T-Mob.

WE MUST STOP THIS PLIGHT NOW!

Well, I've been chatting online with T-Mobile and you can only dial 311 in Austin and San Antonio. WTF?

If any of you have the same problem, the long number is 713-837-0311.

sevfiv, I took your advice and bought a couple of these http://www.smokeless-ashtray.net/carashtray.html

I'm very proud to proclaim that I am a reformed micro-litterer.

LOL. That actually sounds pretty effective. Next time, assuming his girlfriend is with him, I'll talk with her about how much better she could do other than dating a slime ball.

Don't bother chatting with her. Your previous idea about just throwing away his trash would be plenty enough to demonstrate his slimeball qualities. Actions speak louder than words.

...plus, you're less likely to get assaulted.

• 2 months later...

Article in today's Chronicle

Litterbugs beware: Other drivers watching you

Anyone reported messing with Texas will get a letter, and a bag for next time

By PEGGY FIKAC

AUSTIN BUREAU

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6537168.html

There's a new website where you can report people who are littering in Texas: http://www.dontmesswithtexas.org/report-a-litterer.php

I like the sound of the system - they send a note and a trash bag to the reported folks.

• The title was changed to Littering Throwing Garbage Out Of Cars

Archived