Facebook's NEW LOOK

Has anyone seen the Facebook look updated on Thursday? Unlike the other one, that merely rearranged things (as well as integrating the Wall), this makes everything look absolutely horrible! What do they think they're doing?

Has anyone seen the Facebook look updated on Thursday? Unlike the other one, that merely rearranged things (as well as integrating the Wall), this makes everything look absolutely horrible! What do they think they're doing?

I hate it too. Now I am forced to see everyone's stupid everything. "So-and-so send a marshmallow peep to so-and-so." Who cares?!?

It never changed, ever, until six months ago. Then it changed again...why? I don't know. Zuckerburg is such a...thousand dollars.

They played their trump card (opening it up to high school students, and eventually the general public) way too early. Now all they can do is haphazardly try to imitate Twitter.

It's possible to undo the damage. Just cut the "general public". It would keep out junior high kids, creeps, and impostors.

Those are their biggest customers.

I had a better solution. Since I was already tired of the social butterfly who was taking over my homepage, and I never posted on it anyway, I deactivated my account. Like Judah said, it really was just like twitter (with pictures), and I got as little benefit from Facebook as I would from twitter...so now I use neither. :)

Not liking it either, but I hated the other one too.

It just takes time to get used too, and eventually it works.

Archived