I Want to Find This MAD TV Skit

HarrisCountyEx

This was a skit with Michael McDonald as the dad, Mo Collins was the mom and another girl was the teen-aged daughter. They are together at a malt shop having nice conversation and some of the football players walk in. When the mom and dad casually speak to the players, the daughter goes nuts because she's so embarrassed that they are talking to them. This goes on with everything the parents say to the boys. Finally when the boys leave (disgusted with the girl), she goes back to her "normal" sweet self.

I want to show it to my teen aged daughter who nearly crawls out of her skin at the least thing I say to her friends (boys). I hope it's on You Tube.

This was a skit with Michael McDonald as the dad, Mo Collins was the mom and another girl was the teen-aged daughter. They are together at a malt shop having nice conversation and some of the football players walk in. When the mom and dad casually speak to the players, the daughter goes nuts because she's so embarrassed that they are talking to them. This goes on with everything the parents say to the boys. Finally when the boys leave (disgusted with the girl), she goes back to her "normal" sweet self.

I want to show it to my teen aged daughter who nearly crawls out of her skin at the least thing I say to her friends (boys). I hope it's on You Tube.

I watch a bunch of skits from MadTV on You Tube... i would check that site.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the early season skits were completely insane! :lol: Will Sasso really added to the madness. There are simply too many outrageous ones that come to mind. Perhaps check the website and email them?

I recall there was a time they allowed the public to send in ideas for new skits. I could have thought up hundreds (much inspiration from actual Haif folks) :D

PS, The Vancome Lady is still my all time fav!

I loved any skit with Lorraine or Stuart. :lol:

Yep, cracks me up "Look what I can do"

Best part is when he kicks everyone away. I had a cousin exactly like him when we were kids. Lord only knows what became of him.

The show started loosing a bit of steam when they kept changing and bringing in new characters, not nearly as funny as originals.

I love the Stuart character and the mom Doreen! I also love Coach Hines - he definately reminds me of some coaches at my old school. I checked pretty much every YouTube video and I can't find this particular act with the teenaged girl and her parents. I remember at least two of them. I'm really going to miss MadTV.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived