So by that do you mean go on the freeway and then get off on the exit and go back on to the freeway and repeat..?

I haven't tried it on the new sections inside the beltway, but it works outbound, particularly at Dairy Ashford where there is usually some backup. My inlaws live at Eldridge and quite often it's easier to exit at Dairy Ashford and stay on the access road, then reenter and stay in the "exit only" lane to Eldridge.

Exactly, lol. I can shave about 10 minutes of drive time by doing that technique, the trick is that you have to know and understand and watch the traffic patterns. Some days I don't utilize that and just stick to the outside lanes then switch over. For instance, the Park Ten exit/on ramps sometimes are good and sometimes not so much, I just play the odds, then I exit Hwy 6 and speed past everyone on the frontage road. Then hop back on before the light. I NEVER GET OFF FOR ELDRIDGE! But I do hug the inside lane, then after Dairy Ashford I switch over to the far inside lane and it's usually smooth sailing after that. Then of course getting onto the loop is a whole other ordeal, lol. I spend at least 10 minutes of my drive sitting through that nonsense. Take it for what it's worth, but it works for me. Try it sometime, but just don't get in my way, lol!