How can we improve the Bryan College Station forum?

IronTiger

The Bryan-College Station forum is such a dump, but it's one of the few BCS-focused forums out there. It's a lowly position, and only occasionally do things happen there, only when there's a new thread (by me). There's no new topics popping up: what neighborhoods are being built, the discussion on the downtown bus station that was razed, the best and worst buildings in town, no "How would you improve: Bryan" threads, nothing. What could be done?

Simple, since not many HAIF'ers live in Aggieland,

spread the word over there from your city.

Not many of us can comment on the city if we dont reside close by

but WE CAN comment if More(than 1) person(s) post MORE topics,pix,ect.

If 3 people post topics that translates to about 6 people commenting on it, even if only half live there

and if its an intresting topic such as a new development there, about 10 or more people

I'm thinking a debate on whether to have cheerleaders at Kyle would work as well.

See, now you are just tryin to be a troublemaker Red. They have enough problems this season without having to go after their "Yell Leaders." Besides, they already tried having ALL girl cheerleaders years ago, and it cost them more than they bargained for. Why A&M had to go so far as to change the grass on Kyle field to Astroturf in order to keep those cheerleaders from grazin' at halftime. It was just a big ol' mess, and I am sure the Aggie Alums don't want to discuss that here. How inconsiderate Red, really ! :huh:

What's good going on in Bryan? I would try to find topics people are passionate about.

You hit the nail on the head right there. It needs topics that people are passionate about. "Stray cats"? "What happened today at..."? "Does anyone else's cable go out?" Who cares? It's like a mindless mix of Off-Topic, Sale Help, everything, all mixed into one into one terrible forum.

Archived