Gokart And Putt Putt Miniature Golf Course On Westheimer Rd.

I thought for sure my mother would remember the location of the old Go Kart track and Putt Putt course that was on Westheimer. We both agreed that is was on Westhimer somewhere between Fountian View and Fondren and that is was on the south side of Westhiemer. What we can not remember is where it was exactly.

It has been gone for a long time, but I am sure someone on this board can remember this place. The Putt Putt area was very heavily wooded from what I can rememeber and the Go Kart track was located just West of the Putt Putt course.

My recollection is that is was across from the Briargrove Shopping Center. My mother remembers it being at Dunvale and Westheimer.

The last few times I have driven down this stretch of land I have tried to remember what was all their. There used to be a Taco Bell and Dunkin Donuts just due East of Pino's. Pino's bought the buildings and leveled both those sites for parking. Now CVS have leveled Pino's.

There used to be a Save On drugs (or some other Drug Store) where the Guitar Center is now. The old Mollina's (now a recently closed Senor Salsa's) used to be Bud Bigelows Steak House. The current Mollina's building used to be the Boston Sea Party Resturarant. Pappaduax used to be a Circus themed resturant with awesome Chicken Fried Steak. Donerakyi used to be a Kip's Big Boy and in the 80's Pizzeria Uno was where Kim Son is today.

So If I am correct the Go Kart Place and Putt Putt was where Lam Bo and the Toys R Us is located now. If my mother is correct, the Go Kart place was where DSW, Just for Feet, Wal Mart is now.

Does anyone rememeber this place.

• The title was changed to Gokart And Putt Putt Miniature Golf Course On Westheimer Rd.