Where's rps324?

travelguy_73

I just realized that I haven't seen any recent posts from one of my favorite members, rps324. Anyone know where he is? Burned out on HAIF, LOL??

Chris

I was wondering where rps324 was, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

There must be a Bermuda Triangle or Haif Triangle where unsuspecting participants vanish into obscurity. :o

Cant imagine him getting banned was always upbeat and good on info. More than likely the storm aftermath of problems became overwhelming in tasks outside of forums as with hundreds of others locally.

or he won the lotto and is laying out on a beach in the tropics sipping a pina colada? :)

I checked his account and there are no posting or access restrictions. He hasn't been sanctioned in any way. He was last here on August 22nd. I've sent him an e-mail letting him know of your concern with a link to this thread.

We've had a number of regular HAIFers seem to disappear over the years. The most common reasons are:

• Still lurking, but not logged in
  • New baby in the family
  • Moved to a new city
  • (New) Job now keeping a closer eye on internet use

Occasionally it's for medical reasons, either their own or a member of their family. One very active HAIFer disappeared because of a terminal brain disease (cancer, I think). He told me about it when I shot him an e-mail wondering where he'd been. He started posting a little bit and then disappeared. I assume he's passed on.

It's always a little surreal when real life intrudes on HAIF. Here we're all powerful and young; then one day one of us disappears.

The e-mail I sent bounced. This is why it's important for people to make sure their e-mail address in their profile is correct.

Archived