888 Chinese Seafood

If you like good Chinese food, try 888 Chinese Seafood. It is located by Gulfgate behind Dot's Coffee shop. It really has changed my Chinese eating habits. Once you've been here you won't go back to your old standby buffet. This is not a buffet and their garlic sauce is the best i've eaten. They left NYC after 9/11 and opened up in early 2002. The people i've taken here do return even though they may be coming from as far as League City and northwest Houston. prices are cheap as well.

If you like good Chinese food, try 888 Chinese Seafood.  It is located by Gulfgate behind Dot's Coffee shop.  It really has changed my Chinese eating habits.  Once you've been here you won't go back to your old standby buffet.  This is not a buffet and their garlic sauce is the best i've eaten.  They left NYC after 9/11 and opened up in early 2002.  The people i've taken here do return even though they may be coming from as far as League City and northwest Houston.  prices are cheap as well.

That sounds like an adventure. I am sure my Fiancee would never go for it. I will have to grab one of my adventurous friends and try 888 out.

• 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to 888 Chinese Seafood

Archived