Donald Trump plans world's tallest skyscraper in Dubai

Seriously! I whine that it's too hot to live here, and we have a few months reprieve every year. It's wicked unbearable there all the time, I really don't understand why so much money is being wasted there. One day it will be one of the most spectacular abandoned cities ever. Maybe not while I'm alive, but someday.

Seriously! I whine that it's too hot to live here, and we have a few months reprieve every year. It's wicked unbearable there all the time, I really don't understand why so much money is being wasted there. One day it will be one of the most spectacular abandoned cities ever. Maybe not while I'm alive, but someday.

Dubai cools off in the winter, and never gets too cold. I'm in Doha, Qatar for a year, and the weather is actually very nice from mid-October until the end of May. Now, this time of year is pretty bad. We've had a high so far of 117, but the humidity was about 10%. Last week, we had an evening where the temperature was 94, but the humidity was 90%, so the heat index was about 124. Pretty unpleasant. Fortunately, air conditioning is everywhere. My house has 9 A/C units - 2 window units and 7 split units, where the compressor is outside with th econdensor and fan in one unit on the wall.

There's been rumors that Trump is interested in building something here in Doha, one of my colleagues saw him and his entourage at the Four Seasons Doha a couple of months ago.

Archived