METRO Modify The Routing Of The 68 Brays Bayou/Crosstown?

I ask because this morning, I saw METRO buses coming down Ardmore St. from Shenandoah. The reason why was that this morning, a tree fell across S. MacGregor between W. Leland Anderson St. and Ardmore. Normally, the 68 will take S. MacGregor to Ardmore, turn left, cross Brays Bayou and turn left onto N. MacGregor. This morning, traffic was diverted from S. MacGregor to right to W. Leland Anderson., right to H. Mark Cosswell Jr. St., left to Shenandoah, and left on Ardmore to S. MacGregor to join the original route. The tree was cleared out by 11AM and traffic was running fine. But a few mins ago, the 68 just rumbled down Ardmore St. again. Did they implement some sort of route change to better serve DeBakey High School and Psychiatric Center? I drove past there a few hours ago and the detour signs and barriers are gone, so it's not like they're being forced to turn there.

• The title was changed to METRO Modify The Routing Of The 68 Brays Bayou/Crosstown?