Black Hole

Oh? You assumed I was talking to hamsters or cats?

Given the medications I take, that IS a fair question

Like you need medication to do that Dr. Doolittle ?

Now, does making reference to "castrating" a blackman, made by another blackman, make black people think back to slavery days or does the subject have to be uttered by a whiteman to make it foul ? Since we are talking about racially charged subjects here, thought I would just ask.

Like you need medication to do that Dr. Doolittle ?

Now, does making reference to "castrating" a blackman, made by another blackman, make black people think back to slavery days or does the subject have to be uttered by a whiteman to make it foul ? Since we are talking about racially charged subjects here, thought I would just ask.

It would technically have to be said by someone of another race, other than the offended black man. That said, I think JJ is a moron.

But that's been long before his Obama comment.

You guys and gals musta missed my first comments about double entendres. There were a lot of them going around.

And I hate to admit this ... hell, no I don't ... I talk to my dogs. Really, sometimes asking them questions and even dancing with them (but only one likes to dance with me).

:-)

Don't tell me, let me guess. Your Black Lab dances better than your white poodle.

Don't tell me, let me guess. Your Black Lab dances better than your white poodle.

You got it. No, actually my black mutt HATES to dance. You'd think I was killing her the way she yelps.

Now my little blonde Chihuahua mutt ... now, THERE'S a dancer!

:D

a bit more "white flight" (can I say that) and Dallas will be the next Detroit

Dallas is quickly becoming one of the worst run cities in America

Perhaps, but John Wiley Price has nothing to do with Dallas city government.

He is a County Commissioner.

• 2 weeks later...
From the Dallas City Hall Blog:

It's comforting to know that we don't have the market cornered on moronic public officials. :lol:

After reading all of these wonderful posts in this thread, beloved forum members, I had an idea. Why not start a policy of banning certain offensive sounding words? For example, rather than we use the word "bigger," which sounds a lot like the "N" word when mumbled, we could require that forum members use the word "larger" instead.

So, rather than a person saying something like "Yes, @##hole, the buildings in Houston are bigger than the ones in Dallas!" -- which would get them immediately banned -- they would say "Yes, @##hole, the buildings in Houston are larger than the ones in Dallas!" -- which is quite appropriate.

Another problem word is the foul sounding "chigger," which is a southern itching bug that also sounds a lot like the "N" word. In this instance we could just say "itching bug" instead.

"Momma! A chigger is sucking on my testicles!" -- immediate banning.

"Momma! An itching bug is sucking on my testicles!" -- appropriate.

"Post hole digger" is yet another nasty sounding choice of words because the phrase sounds both like the word "Ho," which is a word that is offensive to even white women; while, the word "digger" just sounds too much like the "N" word in all its manifested hidiousness.

When going to Jackson Mississippi to purchase a bigger post hole digger with my friend Chigger, I am always extremely mindful of my speech impediment.

Archived