Russia and China unite against the U.S.

PuroAztlan

clearly you're not busy, so sanitize them nasty hands and come to the happy hour Friday.

Were that I could, and while I'm certain I'd have a good time with y'all, happy hours cut into my family time which isn't a sacrifice I'm all too willing to make these days.

it's awesome because of Texas Vines. I heart Vines. Come back, Shane!

So Attica, are you responsible for resurrecting the hand-washing thread? You know it's too slow on HAIF when people go digging stuff like that up. Speaking of Vines, he would probably call you Sciatica, cuz it rhymes, and then hurl all sorts of crippled old man epithets at you. Good ol' Vines.

Oh yes. TexasVines. I miss him. Like that little thought in the back of your head, that you'd never say... he would say it. Oh TV....

So, if all of us who habitually disagreed with Vines are wistfully remembering him, who was it that complained and got him banned?

Was he banned? Thought he left of his own accord.

I've never complained about anyone. Although, Vines is the only person I've blocked (temporarily.)

Then I grew to love him. Maybe there's a future for me and Marksmu, who knows?

Was he banned? Thought he left of his own accord.

I've never complained about anyone. Although, Vines is the only person I've blocked (temporarily.)

Then I grew to love him. Maybe there's a future for me and Marksmu, who knows?

Im an equal opportunity offender. I do speak my mind freely, and without thought of consequence. As long as my wife stays off the forums! She hates arguing politics b/c I enjoy it so much.

...at 5:00 p.m. on a Friday? That's daddy's time. Family time can be had on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, ....

Heh. No. Daddy's had more than his share of daddy time in his life and appreciates all the family time he can get.

Look what you made me do... writing in the third person.

Anyhow, I'm leaving the office now to spend some time with my two favorite girls!

Archived