any experiences with a Kenmore Trio refrigarator?

Native Son

I have a 4 year old Kenmore Trio that is giving me fits!the freezer works fine, but the refrigerator gets warm then freezes up over the course of several days. A Sears tech cam out and told me it was the damper, and even showed me how to replace it. But I am now on my third damper and having to get Sears out here again! Does anybody else have any experience with this frig that they can share?

00000111275-KenmoreTrio76522bottomfreezerrefrigerator-large.jpeg

Edited by Native Son

I was suprised to find that a Kenmore we bought several years ago had the same or close to same prob. The frig part would never cool cold enough and the freezer was just fine. I got so sick of it I gave it away!

It had to be manufacturer prob since it was not that old. I bought very cheap so I didnt freak out to losing the person I gave it to swapped for a good one. He now only uses that Kenmore for chilling his brew. :lol:

draw a couple of eyes on it and it would look like one of those East Island statues.

Creepy.

I thought the same thing, and even tried to find a picture of a moai that resembled it to post in this thread, but I got bored before I succeeded.

I thought the same thing, and even tried to find a picture of a moai that resembled it to post in this thread, but I got bored before I succeeded.

ADD takes its toll on a HAIF member. How sad and tragic. Congress needs to look....hey look! a butterfly!