Are these emails true?

I remember a couple of months ago I received an email about the "MARA SALVATRUCHA" doing initiations in SW Houston. Today, I received this email below:

FYI- from a friend

-----

Sally Ward

Aztec

11000 S. Wilcrest Dr, Suite 125

Houston, Tx 77009

Accounts Receivable Manager

Ph. 281-668-9033

Fax 281-988-1117

FYI

The number is legit for a Sally Ward. It went straight to her voicemail. The address however is incorrect. the address listed above should be for 77099, and not 77009.

Either way, you shouldn't be drinking and driving, so this email should have no bearing on your evening plans.

In general, these types of emails carry some truth and some hot air. It is good practice to NOT forward them on unless you are certain of the validity.

This message, however, seems like common sense anyway. Don't drink and drive and you won't have to worry.

Speak to the people at Westchase Today, they can confirm.

www.westchasedistrict.com

They work directly with HPD in keeping the area in order. Even better to subscribe to the newsletter. We are like a little city here.

Just an FYI for anyone do not speed down Wilcrest. We see then writing tickets almost every day it seems. :)