Major Commercial Development in The Woodlands

wxman

major housing and commercial developments have always been planned for this area. the article is poorly written and the alarmist undertone is unnecessary. it isn't a big deal. there are currently four-five story condos in eastshore. any sixteen story buildings will be along grogan's mill. the article states that mitchell island will have nothing over six stories but then in the outline couples it with the pennzoil tract which could have sixteen stories. this makes it appear that mitchell island could have up to sixteen stories. also, it's "parameter" not "perameter". i wonder if they allow the use of spell check at the chronicle or if that feature is unavailable to beth kuhles & adam bennett.

major housing and commercial developments have always been planned for this area. the article is poorly written and the alarmist undertone is unnecessary. it isn't a big deal.

I have to agree with you. I am excited about Townsquare and the entire waterway/lake area. At first it was not what I had envisioned and a little too shiney, but now that I have adjusted to it, it has become a better part to the rest of the community than I would have ever believed.

• The title was changed to Major Commercial Development in The Woodlands