Are you freakin' kidding me....Suicide ?

TJones

I am not a conspiracy theorist by ANY means, but I will go with my gut on this one...........I really shouldn't have brought this up. I really don't need any spotlight on me. I am sure I don't need any more notes in my "file", so i should probably delete this thread NOW !

I don't know about getrting even with her, perhaps keeping her quiet as to not bring down any OTHER Washington folks ?

MAY 1--Deborah Palfrey, the so-called D.C. Madam who today committed suicide at her mother's Florida home, once told a California judge that she "seriously considered" killing herself following her arrest in a felony pimping case in the early-1990s.

[Edited by Editor for copyright reasons. Summarize and link, people!]

Hillary's not even back in the White House yet and it's already like old times.

I wonder if Vince Foster will meet her at the pearly gates.

I knew I wasn't the only one who found this to be a little too convenient. Thank You editor, I actually did link the story, it is a very good piece. FBI has a perfect alibi, "she thought about suicide in 1992." so it is plausible for them. This girl's sentencing was gonna be probation, after she gave up a few more jewels of the three branches of govt.

Umm....isn't David Vitter Republican? Why attempt to smear Hillary, when the obvious source of the "conspiracy" would be Republicans?

Oh, and I am sure former Gov. Spitzer NEVER hung out there.

Perhaps this was one of those "joint efforts" coming together between the Reps. and the Dems. ?

Oh, and I am sure former Gov. Spitzer NEVER hung out there.

Perhaps this was one of those "joint efforts" coming together between the Reps. and the Dems. ?

Nothing like bipartisanship to bring the country together.

Chances are that Spitzer stuck to local talent there in New York....but you never know.

Nothing like bipartisanship to bring the country together.

Chances are that Spitzer stuck to local talent there in New York....but you never know.

Don't kid yourself, ex-Gov. Spitzer has made SEVERAL trips to D.C. I will find you a link, there, when the story first broke, I read about how he was having contacts in Washington,and traveling back and forth because of being the new Gov. back in 2006. I foud some stuff, but it wasn't the initial stuff I read. This talked about how he arranged to have a NY hooker flown to the Mayflower Hotel in Washington where he was staying, so Red, it does look like he preferred the NY talent. lol!

Yes, but he had his hookers travel down to DC from New York. Come on, TJ, don't you know your politcal scandals any better than that!

LOL! I was editing while you posted. I know I read about several trips to D.C. that flyin' hokers down looks like a one time thing, most likely that 22 yr. old.

Archived