Ginger Barber Interior Design At 2025 W. Alabama St.

sidegate

This morning's Commercial Real Estate section in the Chronicle reported the sale of a 70,000 sq ft tract on the south side of W Alabama just east of Shepherd, an office building is planned. That's not a small chunk of land in the context of that street. Hopefully it'll improve on what is currently there. A whole new clientele for the Icehouse's eclectic mix!

This morning's Commercial Real Estate section in the Chronicle reported the sale of a 70,000 sq ft tract on the south side of W Alabama just east of Shepherd, an office building is planned. That's not a small chunk of land in the context of that street. Hopefully it'll improve on what is currently there. A whole new clientele for the Icehouse's eclectic mix!

Here's a link

Could get interesting around there if the high rise at the SW corner comes through as well

Edit: I'm wondering if that lot size is a typo, as HCAD shows it at 7,004 sq ft. Link

Here's a link

Could get interesting around there if the high rise at the SW corner comes through as well

Edit: I'm wondering if that lot size is a typo, as HCAD shows it at 7,004 sq ft. Link

very possible. I was thinking that was a very big piece of land.

Edit: modified thread title

very possible. I was thinking that was a very big piece of land.

Edit modified thread title

That building is one of those bungalows on the south side of Alabama. I think it was an antique place for awhile. I don't know how you put an office building on a residential lot, but we'll see how they do it.

That building is one of those bungalows on the south side of Alabama. I think it was an antique place for awhile. I don't know how you put an office building on a residential lot, but we'll see how they do it.

There's quite a decent existing setback on that part of the street, if they got a variance they could build out to the sidewalk and increase sq ft accordingly.

This is Houston. Just watch.

• The title was changed to Office Building On W. Alabama St.
  • The title was changed to Ginger Barber Interior Design At 2025 W. Alabama St.

Archived