Have you ever experienced anything supernatural?

houstonmacbro

I know this may sound odd, but have you ever experienced anything odd or supernatural .. beyond the normal explanation of how things are or should be?

When I was a kid I used to experience this weird spinning sensation when I would goto my grandmother's house. Her house was old (and later found out that one room contained remains in urns of various deceased relatives).

Anyhow, I would step into her house and immediately have this spinning sensation. It was like I was standing still and the house was moving around me really fast. It would eventually stop spinning and I'd get my balance back.

I am sure my grandmother or other relatives would wonder why I was standing there in the middle of the floor kinda just .. well, standing there looking odd.

Anyhow, there are more things I'll share later, but just wanted to get the topic going.

The dizziness may be coming from electrical leaks in the house, can cause nausea, spinning heads, and other ill feelings. (I guess I may be watching too many Ghost Hunters episodes, it's what they find sometimes). I personally can't rule out the supernatural, either, there is a lot that is simply unexplainable. Haven't seen anything myself, but felt many wierd things, & strange coincidences. And this is when I wasn't partaking of my fav alcoholic beverage. ;) I find the "Gettysburg" hauntings interesting. They are described as movie replays, where the soldiers do not interact with you, they just march on by. The scene is replayed more than once, like a stuck recording. Hard to believe something isn't left behind in such a tramatic place.

Now this was really weird.

Years ago while working contract at the Texas Commerce Bank across the street from the (then vacant for years) Rice Hotel, I was working on the 8th or 9th floor facing the hotel. We all could swear that from time to time you could see figures inside the windows or hallways then suddenly vanish. Real spooky.

It go to the point that it was everyday water tank banter. I did not even want to glance anymore as it was creeping me out. Closing the blinds was best. Is it possible there were homeless folks in there? :ph34r:

Now this was really weird.

Years ago while working contract at the Texas Commerce Bank across the street from the (then vacant for years) Rice Hotel, I was working on the 8th or 9th floor facing the hotel. We all could swear that from time to time you could see figures inside the windows or hallways then suddenly vanish. Real spooky.

It go to the point that it was everyday water tank banter. I did not even want to glance anymore as it was creeping me out. Closing the blinds was best. Is it possible there were homeless folks in there? :ph34r:

Sometimes I see things out the corner of my eyes, but I never attributed it to ghosts. I will pay more attention next time though and try to follow it.

Speaking of little kids, I am gonna tune into Discovery tonight for the "Kid Psychic" special. Should be interesting.

I tell ya what spooks me a little, and I don't know why I do it, but I watch those stupid alien videos that they claim are real, at like 2am or 3am when I have insomnia. Not the ufos flying around mexico, but ones where they come up on the alien and he is walking around or the one where the alien is peeking into the house. Not really afraid, just a VERY uneasy feeling comes across me while watching the videos.

Archived