Share The Haif

editor

It is now possible (well, easier) to share your favorite HAIF thread with the world.

At the bottom of each thread, next to the Reply buttons is a new button:

HAIFShareThis.gif

Mousing over this button will give you several options for e-mailing the current discussion thread to your friends. Or you can add it to your My Yahoo! bookmarks, your Facebook page, your Google Bookmarks, Windows Live bookmarks, and other options. You can click the ">> More" option for even more choices like submitting it to Fark, MyAOL, del.icio.us, and other social bookmarking sites.

So get clicking, and let the world know about your favorite HAIF discussions.

Very cool. I can't wait to give it a try. I have, in the past, sent links by email, but so many friends are now on Facebook, that seems like a logical extension.

Normally when I want to send a HAIF page I press Apple-I, but I think this will be useful for a lot of people.

Let me know how it works with Facebook. Since I'm not on there (yet!) I'm curious to hear how well it works.

Maybe facebook the page about free Houston computer wallpaper from the Computers and Technology section as a test.

Normally when I want to send a HAIF page I press Apple-I, but I think this will be useful for a lot of people.

Let me know how it works with Facebook. Since I'm not on there (yet!) I'm curious to hear how well it works.

Maybe facebook the page about free Houston computer wallpaper from the Computers and Technology section as a test.

Apple-I ... is that in Safari? Tried it in FF and got some weird stuff.

FWIW, I tried to make a HAIF page on Facebook, but nothing happens. It's been an hour and I still haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail. My wife tried to sign up at the same time, and she hasn't gotten hers, either. How long does it usually take? Even HAIF is faster than that!

FWIW, I tried to make a HAIF page on Facebook, but nothing happens. It's been an hour and I still haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail. My wife tried to sign up at the same time, and she hasn't gotten hers, either. How long does it usually take? Even HAIF is faster than that!

Seems like when I joined it created immediately. Wonder if they're doing updates or something.

• 1 month later...

We had a Facebook HAIF Page mini explosion of people joining this weekend.

Archived